Tuesday 19 June 2012

breathe in breathe out and count one...

as part of the ongoing 'self management' of my ms I have started attending a meditation class. When i found the first one (specifically addressing how we manage stress) that i tried to get on was fully booked I had some not very 'at peace with the world' thoughts swilling round my consciousness. Living well with stress may've been all booked in the first days of the new year (an alternative to divorcing your spouse, I guess which is also popular in this month) but living well with pain & illness had spaces. 


I could feel a feeling of zen positively ooze through me and we hadn't even started!


I atarted this blog post almost 18 months ago... i will get a routine going!


I set up attending this class whilst waiting for my appointment at the only place in the UK that was offering zamboni-esque scanning for signs of CCSVI in 2010. A few months after finishing the course my appointment came up fri.13th August. If you're a regular visitor to the MS forums or just have ms you'll know (even with newfound zen master strengths!) that letting go of hope wasn't going to come easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment